applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Thursday, May 26, 2005


So I spend a lot of time knitting. A LOT. My knitting drug partner is Alexa here. (you can't see it too well but the project she's just begun is another piece of her gorgeous sweater for her father.) But I have many other knitting friends, with whom I spend hours and hours weekly, gabbing, complaining, discussing politics and religion, and occasionally crying. We mostly agree that we couldn't live without the regularity that all this knitting brings our daily lives. All the pictures I am posting today are from either the Wednesday morning knitting group at Jean's house or the Sunday evening group that meets over at Summit church. Anybody who'd like to join us at either group, just email me and I'll tell you where to find us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home