applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Our house is a very, very, very fine house

Nice and tight, warm and cozy. Many sweet corners to sit and knit in. It is starting to feel like a real home. I am still emailing from the kitchen counter as I don't have a table in my office, but I plan to rectify that today. I am knitting on a surprise project for somebody, so I can't be posting pictures of it. That is all I am knitting on right now, as I don't have time to work on any other projects simultaneously.

For any of you who might be checking this blog only because you are wondering how Bill and I are doing up here in Niskayuna, the answer is "fine." We are in a whirlwind of getting to know the new church. In answer to the question of what I am up to, the answer is "nothing," (in terms of finding a new job) and "everything" (in terms of attending church groups and events.) We are having a good time so far. I repeat the invitation: come and visit us! We have a beautiful guest room and its all set up already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angi said...

I'm so happy for you. May you have many blessings in your new home and new church.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home