applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

knittblogging with beautiful pictures

How is that so many knitbloggers take such beautiful pictures? They use flowers in their photographs, and their pets pose perfectly for the camera. They have cheerful smiling children modeling finished products. They are careful to photograph anything they may want to post about. I am not one of those knitbloggers.

I have only one for you today, an almost finished Clapotis.

Really, I take the worst photos. I am so lazy. What kind of knitblogger simply drapes her knitting over her computer to take a picture of it? Its truly inexcusable.

Its a testimony to the beautiful simplicity of the pattern and the loveliness of the Patagonia Nature Cotton yarn that this picture is even worth posting at all.

When I finally finish the Clapotis, I'll get my husband to take a picture of it. He is talented with the picture-taking, I am sure it will come out lovely.

(can you tell I have a blog-inferiority complex?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

abby, thanks for your comment at my blog. I love the blue of your clapotis! I finally finished mine the other night, and as soon as I find the digital camera again, I'll post a picture of it. I'm not very good at taking them either, but it's nice to have a record, I guess.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

You may feel inferior, but your clapotis is gorgeous!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home