applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Some yarn I am sending to Interim House


CrazyCatLadyMel is having a contest for her birthday; send a package to Interim House and Mel will enter you into her drawing for a prize. Here is a piece of my offering as proof that I am entering the contest!

You too can enter Mel's contest, and if you don't have a blog, just email her to let her know that you are sending yarn to Interim House. If you want more information about Mel's contest, look here.

I am sending this yarn (you can too!) to
Kathy Duffy, Social Worker
Interim House Inc.
333 W. Upsal St.
Philadelphia PA 19119

And I just got an email from a friend that she is giving me three big bags of yarn to send to IH--so I'll be able to send a nice big box. So exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home