applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My upcoming birthday

I was blessed to be born in October. Somewhere in the first third of October. And there is a festival of knitting, wool, and all things sheepy held in Rhinebeck NY during the last third of October. I figure that's close enough to my birthday for me to say I want to go to the NYS Sheep and Wool festival to celebrate my birthday. If you want more information about the festival go here.

Due to a sad event that happened on my birthday a few years ago, its been a long time since I've celebrated my birthday with anybody other than a few family. I haven't felt like it. So this is a big deal.

If you would like to go with me on Saturday the 20th of October, to feel lots of homespun and handdyed yarn and hunt for glimpses of famous bloggers, let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Bill Levering said...

I suggest sending Abby some very small happy knitted thing for her birthday.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home