applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am the laziest blogger in the world, or, What My Computer Sees, part II

I have no interesting knitting content. I haven't been knitting much at all--no time, what with the new job. So in order to have something new, I am posting a picture I took with my computer, which is sitting on my lap, of another item that is sitting on my lap:

This photo meets the criteria of the genre of gratuitous pet photos, a classic subterfuge technique for knitbloggers who have little or no knitting content to share. Thats my kitty Velvet. She's not really as grumpy as she looks, though she is curled up pretty tightly. She's only on my lap because, as my husband says, she's a heat-slut, and wants to be on me at all times in order to keep warm. This includes when I am trying to knit, when Velvet obliges me by chewing amiably on my yarn as it goes by.

In other news, Kathy from Interim House is putting together a blog for the knitting ladies there, so they can share pictures of their work and progress. But she says the blog is not suitable for general consumption yet. As soon as she gives me the okay, I will share the link with the rest of you, okay? Thanks again to all of you who sent yarn and needles for Interim House!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think our cats are related. Pretty lloks very much like Velvet http://spinningdoula.com/archives/2005/11/happy_thanksgiv.html
Pretty is also a heat slut. She lives on the comptuer monitor, heat registers, and fights me for my electric blanket!
Spinningdoula

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home