applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

another post coming soon

I know its been a while since I've posted. I have things to write about and somewhere out there in the universe (in Bill's camera, in my stepson's camera) there are lovely photos of the thanksgiving holiday, during which time I spent hours knitting with my beloved family (to see what they look like see photos on my husband's site), a scarf was finished, the hurricane sweater was hurried along, and (most exciting of all) my stepdaughter was induced to buy more yarn so she could knit hats, and she learned to knit ribs, and also learned to knit on a 16" circular needle. Woo hoo! So I do hope to post pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abby!
What a beautiful family you have! So what's the story of Levering's Imported Coffee?
Spinning Doula

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some of my DH's ancestors moved to Baltimore and started this coffee company. I don't believe its in existence any longer, but there are many Levering's Coffee items for sale on ebay, which is where Bill came across this strange lady drinking coffee picture.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home