applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Breaking the silence with a vengeance

If there is anybody still out there checking my blog (though I have a suspicion that I am once again talking to myself only, and that's okay,) I just wanted to say that this is so great. PLEASE click on the link. I love that people like this wonderful Melissa, who has never been to Interim House, feels so strongly about the place and its people and its mission that she goes to all kinds of lengths to collect supplies for the knitting ladies there. Melissa, they love you at Interim House. And it goes beyond the stuff you sent. Its the idea that you care about them. So thank you. If you ever want to come by Philadelphia and visit IH, you're more than welcome to stay with me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

You know, someday I might just take you up on that! I'd love to come and knit with the ladies! How far is it from Detroit to Philly?

I've told Kathy this... I need to have a charity to support. I don't have a church, and I feel weird not sharing. It's how I was raised. I love, love, love the fact that Kathy has connected the theraputic value of the fiber arts with rehab.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Dr. Bill Levering said...

This is Abby's personal assistant. Please place your reservations at www.levering.net

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I take a look at your blog from time to time. All the knitting stuff leaves me a little something or other, but I love the spirit of it all.

Love, your Dad

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abby
I check in. Haven't been writing lately but I do enjoy reading your blog.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home