applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, today is the big day I turn 33. That's nearly a third of a century!

I want to go to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival to celebrate. See here for the official website. A few of us--my mom, my sis-in-law, maybe a couple more friends--will be going on Saturday, October 20th. If you want to come with us, or want to meet up with us there, just drop me a line or leave a comment. Okay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Happy Birthday!

Have fun at (sniff) Rhinebeck. And I very much appreciate your solidarity -- it has been a very hard time. Blah.

Still, as you say, there is knitting.

6:45 PM  
Blogger the redhead said...

Happy belated birthday oh knitterly one!

I can't wait for that wild & wooly weekend!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Cotton Wool & Silk said...

Ah Abby,
How I'd LOVE to go with you! But it's the big Fanfare (bazzar -- bazarr -- bizare(?) -- how does one spell that d___ word?)at Lynnwood.

I may be driving down on Sunday after worship -- but probably not.

Happy Belated Birthday! And have heaps of fun a the festival. Have fun for me and all knitters who can't make it this year.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home