applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Friday, November 02, 2007

The photo that exemplifies my Rhinebeck experience.


Alex with stroller at Rhinebeck, originally uploaded by applekale.

I never blogged about Rhinebeck. Well, it was great. Like everybody says. Completely overwhelming.

Going through my photos the other day, I decided that even a couple weeks later, this photo was still worth blogging. This is what I remember about Rhinebeck: following my little nephew as he wildly pushed the stroller into unsuspecting passers-by. (He considers the stroller to be just a very big car in his collection of many, many wheeled toys.)

However, as we were standing outside of this booth, the Spirit-Trail Yarns booth (and only booth where I actually bought any yarn), my nephew walked away from the stroller and grabbed a skein of the yarn, and stated, "want to knit, now!"

Its only a matter of time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home