applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Big News

So the big news in the Norton family is that my amazing nephew Alex


(who was practicing his walking skills by pushing this car all over the living room, like some crazy driver, running it into walls and chairs and tables) took his first steps unassisted by human hands or plastic cars or coffee tables. He happened to take these first steps when his physical therapist and occupational therapist happened to be there (such a show-off!), so they and everybody else were very, very pleased.

The cherry on top for me is that he took the steps while he was wearing the romper I knit for him. Yay! I wish I had a picture! (hint-hint-to dear Dan and Kari)

In other news, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everybody who said they would send yarn to Interim House. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home