applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

knitting pictures still delayed

I have been knitting industriously. But I can't post pictures of what's blocking because the recipient of the knitting reads this blog occasionally. However, I will tell you that the thing I am almost finished knitting is a lovely lilac color, similar to the color of these flowers (which as I'm sure you know are not lilacs--they have green centers and the petals of the flowers are these little pipey things--they are so marvelous and I don't know what they are!)



Also I will show you a picture of my nephew, who is playing with my cellphone at the knitting shop in Niskayuna, "Ye Olde Yarn Shoppe", where I bought pretty buttons for the thing which I am almost finished knitting.


My nephew has a thing for bling. He made some of these necklaces out of pasta and string. Others he commandeered from his grandma over the weekend. By the way Grandma, thanks for the Easter baskets! I guess I'm never too old for an Easter basket. Anyway, check out the bling:



I think the bling totally matches the Thomas the Tank Engine sticker, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home