applekale

Abigail Norton-Levering's knitting journal.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Current projects

Aren't they cute together? Like a daddy sock taking his baby sock out for a walk.



No, this isn't the result of some horrible gauge accident. I'm just working on both pairs at the same time. Both second socks are now in progress. The baby socks will be finished and gifted long before the large socks will be completed.

I've been working on the large socks for my husband since November. You see, they are a Christmas present. As in, Christmas 2005, when I wrapped up what was then a half-knitted sock and then promptly took back as soon as he opened it.

Oh well. I keep plugging along. The problem is that I keep getting pulled away by those sweet little baby socks. They're just so adorable! And they are finished so fast, knitted on size 5 needles, they are so much more fun than those stinky socks I am knitting on size 1s. But these are the things we do for love, I suppose. And I do love Bill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

The socks are beautiful. Both of them. I am fast becoming a sock knitting maniac -- they are so satisfying and portable and... and...

go you! Bill's feet will be happy. And so will the baby's

11:58 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

That picture is adorable. :)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home